I looked at my wonderful pregnancy plus app and it has told me that I am now 200 days pregnant. That seems like forever and much longer than I actually feel the pregnancy has been going on for, a 40 week pregnancy is 280 days so I’m well into the final stretch now.
What is 200 days:
- 6.57 months
- 28 weeks and 4 days
- 4,800 hours
- 288,000 minutes
It got me thinking about what else I could have done in 200 days, here are some of my ideas;
- Round the world in 180 days – I could have gone on a 180 day cruise with Oceania Cruises visiting 100 ports along the way for the bargain price of $45,000. I’d even have had 10 days to pack before hand and 10 days to get my land legs back at the end.
- The Mega Safari – a 200 day trip visiting 21 destinations and seeing, marine animals, primates, big cats and bears with natural world safaris. A very reasonable price of £176,000 maybe that’s for next year then!
- A whole school year – I read that Australia have a 200 day school year, imagine what I could have learnt.
- Space travel – earlier this year Samantha Cristoforetti spent 200 days in space, now that’s an achievement.
- Major league baseball – a whole season lasts 210 days in 2015 so I’ve nearly completed that.
As it is I’ve been creating a complete little miracle, growing an actual live human being from what started off as 2 individual cells. It just blows my mind how the human body can do this.
Leave me a comment with any other ideas for my 200 days 🙂